I like to exercice bit first. It helps me feeling fresh in the morning. After I did this one, I like to have a tasty breakfast, to reward myself:)
When you wake up because you need to fuel your body with the necessary nutrients that will keep your body fuel for the rest of the day.
In my opinion it’s better to eat breakfast after you have done your morning routine such as brushing your teeth, making your bed and taking a shower. It gives me a better mood if I have done other stuff before eating.
It depends on what time you wake. Your body must get used to eating at certain times to optimise digestion and elimination. But it's best if you wake early enough to do other mindfulness things before breakfast.
Sometimes it's the best choice I've ever made but Sometimes especially after I had a heavy meal the pervious night, I don't like doing it
It depends on type of exercise I choose (have time for). If I have an intense workout, I need a lot of energy so I need to eat breakfast first. Otherwise I like to eat it last, because my stomach needs some time to wake up.
L Cia Q.
For me, it's better later. I'm not immediately hungry in the morning and I like to jump into other things to feel productive sooner. Helps keep me motivated for the rest of the day
It’s better for me to have my breakfast after I have done a certain morning routine. I enjoy having a nice breakfast after a great sweat from workout, take a shower, and then have a bottle of self-made detox juice along with my breakfast
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.