I like to exercice bit first. It helps me feeling fresh in the morning. After I did this one, I like to have a tasty breakfast, to reward myself:)
When you wake up because you need to fuel your body with the necessary nutrients that will keep your body fuel for the rest of the day.
In my opinion it’s better to eat breakfast after you have done your morning routine such as brushing your teeth, making your bed and taking a shower. It gives me a better mood if I have done other stuff before eating.
It depends on what time you wake. Your body must get used to eating at certain times to optimise digestion and elimination. But it's best if you wake early enough to do other mindfulness things before breakfast.
Sometimes it's the best choice I've ever made but Sometimes especially after I had a heavy meal the pervious night, I don't like doing it
It depends on type of exercise I choose (have time for). If I have an intense workout, I need a lot of energy so I need to eat breakfast first. Otherwise I like to eat it last, because my stomach needs some time to wake up.
L Cia Q.
For me, it's better later. I'm not immediately hungry in the morning and I like to jump into other things to feel productive sooner. Helps keep me motivated for the rest of the day
It’s better for me to have my breakfast after I have done a certain morning routine. I enjoy having a nice breakfast after a great sweat from workout, take a shower, and then have a bottle of self-made detox juice along with my breakfast
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?