I prepare my breakfast in bulk on the weekend. I create 5 jars of overnight oats as I need a big breakfast to start my day. I find having the bulk of my carbs in the morning keeps me fuelled all day and helps me to maintain self control in the evenings when I am tired
I normally eat fruits and nuts so i wash the friuys and keep it in the fruit basket and nuts i just pop them in my mouth
Firstly I choose what I want to eat. I often eat fried egg with vegetable salad (tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, cheese, salt and olive oil) and I eat it with fried bread and herbal tea. 🙂
Bisher noch nicht wirklich. Ich gehe einkaufen und schaue dass ich mein Müsli habe und meine Milch. Dann mische ich mein Müsli damit es immer griffbereit ist. Wenn ich das mal vergesse Oder am Wochenende esse ich eher ohne Plan. Manchmal auch nur Bäcker Ich würde gerne noch gesünder essen und besser dür meinen Bauch
If it is oatmeal I put oatmeal and milk in the microwave for 1:30. Then I add peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, brown sugar, and fruit.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?