I prepare my breakfast in bulk on the weekend. I create 5 jars of overnight oats as I need a big breakfast to start my day. I find having the bulk of my carbs in the morning keeps me fuelled all day and helps me to maintain self control in the evenings when I am tired
I normally eat fruits and nuts so i wash the friuys and keep it in the fruit basket and nuts i just pop them in my mouth
Firstly I choose what I want to eat. I often eat fried egg with vegetable salad (tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, cheese, salt and olive oil) and I eat it with fried bread and herbal tea. 🙂
Bisher noch nicht wirklich. Ich gehe einkaufen und schaue dass ich mein Müsli habe und meine Milch. Dann mische ich mein Müsli damit es immer griffbereit ist. Wenn ich das mal vergesse Oder am Wochenende esse ich eher ohne Plan. Manchmal auch nur Bäcker Ich würde gerne noch gesünder essen und besser dür meinen Bauch
If it is oatmeal I put oatmeal and milk in the microwave for 1:30. Then I add peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, brown sugar, and fruit.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.