10pm and I’m trying to get in the habit of sleeping 7 hours ideally and 8 if I know that I’m really tired. Research predicts that your life is extended when you sleep 7 hours a night and you need at least 6 hours daily to function.
When I'm finished with my studies,I guess.Ususally it's really law.like 1am or 2.byt I'm trying to get to bed a little earlier
I just get home about 12:36 am after work, I need to relax my mind after 8 hour in front a computer. I take a glass of wine, play my game in my cell, smoke cigarette and when I’m really really tired I go to the bed around 2:30 to 3 am or so.
Since I work from home and typically plan meetings in the afternoon or evening I have the luxury of going to bed when I'm tired. And waking up when I'm awake. The key is to listen to your body and immediately get out of bed when you wake.
Does the afternoon nap count? Udually around half past eleven and sometimes at ten I take a nap until eleven or so and then after the chores i go to sleep again.
I have set my time for bed at 11:30 and wake up at 5 in the morning. So, accordingly I start and try to finish all the important work of the day before going to bed.
If I'm not working the late shift I'm usually on bed by 11.30 however if I am working the late shift I'm in bed around 12.30- 1am
J Rg S.
Usually between 10-11pm. Sometimes later. I often watch TV before bed and occasionally fall asleep on the couch while doing this. It’s not ideal. It would be better to go to bed at 9:30 or 10 and read.
I normally try to be in bed by 11pm but sometimes it gets so late because of my work schedule but I want to improve it and be in bed by 10pm
I usually go to bed at 11 pm and fall asleep around midnight on weekdays. It really depends on weekends I don’t have a fixed sleep schedule.
Before midnight. Since I started with Fabulous, I stopped going to bed too late. Before I would sleep at around 3 am and wake up at lunch time
Ang Le Y.
Not at the same time every night unfortunately. Having 2 small children, I often end up working when they are asleep and if I have to work on my laptop it takes me even longer to fall asleep afterwards. Sometimes my little one has a hard time staying asleep and when that happens I go to bed with her. I find that on thise early nights I sleep way better '
I try to go to bed 10-11. This works for me because if I make my goal ten, it ends up being 10:30, which is still ok and I don’t feel guilty. Having at LEAST 7 hours of sleep a night is so crucial.
It’s depends because I have homework to do and sometimes it’s long to finish but I usually go to sleep around 10-10:30pm sometimes When I’m tired I sleep a few hours early.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.