You can search on the internet for a healthy, balanced breakfast and you’ll find countless tasty recipes and I’m sure you’ll find most of the ingredients in your house already so don’t worry about it. Just make sure you’re cooking something you love not forcing yourself to eat healthy right away, just take it step by step. Don’t forget to make an energizing playlist to have fun while cooking your meal, boost your energy and mood, and most importantly to enjoy every bit of it.
Always make time for at least a small bowl of cereal (healthy) but leaving.
My plain oats are cooked in 250ml milk, then pop in microwave for 2 x 2min. But watch that milk! Then settle on side and add; crushes walnuts, almond flakes, pumpkin seeds, Cashhew nuts and some raisins. Small handful of each. Yum yum 🙂
So,if you are an early bird,meal prepr:oats and yoghurt and some fresh fruit,left overnight in a jar or a bowl(covered up). Then enjoy I the morning or take to work with you.
If you are a late bird,then a banana and peanut butter works great for me.or apples.or ago banana toast (sounds weird but trust me sooo good).
If your employer is cool with and offers brekkie options,then stay on the healthier ones.(some cereal,oats,peanut butter,fresh fruit).hope this all helps
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?