1. Almond milk
2. Frozen Fruit
3. Nut butter
4. Protein powder
Mix all 4 and blend 30 seconds.
You can buy frozen fruit smoothie packs at the store to make selection easier. If needed, make the smoothies the night before and re-blend on your way out the door.
2. Hard boiled eggs, ham slices and cheese. Boil the eggs before you go to bed (or do it like me, boil a cartridge of dozen eggs at once).
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?