1. Almond milk
2. Frozen Fruit
3. Nut butter
4. Protein powder
Mix all 4 and blend 30 seconds.
You can buy frozen fruit smoothie packs at the store to make selection easier. If needed, make the smoothies the night before and re-blend on your way out the door.
2. Hard boiled eggs, ham slices and cheese. Boil the eggs before you go to bed (or do it like me, boil a cartridge of dozen eggs at once).
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?