Mas tente sempre combinar coisas saudáveis junto, por exemplo, como o cereal mas com uma fruta. Come a torrada mas com margarina ou cream chees. Evite coisas q te dopem ou te faça sentir inchado e desanimado mais tarde, beba um duco ou água ao invés de leite ou café.
E sempre busque algo q te satisfaça fisica e espiritualmente, lembre tropeços e quedas existem, mas só ganha a corrida quem se levanta e recomeça a acelerar
A smoothie made with 1banana
1/2 (mango or kiwi or papaya or strawberry or every other fruit you like)
A little spoon of honey
Some granola with seeds
And a cup of coffee every morning
The best breakfast is eating protein to fuel your energy and help you feel energetic for a long time.
Egges are common and well known and full of protein.
You should avoid food crashers like pancakes, donuts or anything sugary because it boosts your energy up high and in no time it will fade as if you ate nothing.
Go for proteins.
Best of luck for you.
Other than that, I do Greek yogurt with fruit (blueberries, raspberries…something I can just throw in there), a little honey and occasionally some granola. Then half of a whole wheat bagel with peanut or almond butter as well. I don't eat much overall and have Crohn's, so it can be difficult for me to find something I want to eat that is also good for me and that my body will tolerate. I start with something I love and know I can tolerate (fruit and peanut butter) and see how I can add to or adjust it to make it a breakfast item.
Toast with avocado and tomato.
Smoothie with soy protein powder (if you do sports), frozen fruit/veggies. Some seeds. Just like a milkshake, but healthy!
1 cup soy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 banana, broken into chunks
14 frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
Toast + peneaut butter + tea
Coconout yougurt+ fruit+ homemade granola
Homemade pancaques + peneaut butter + wild berries/ straberries
Or, a bowl of oatmeal with fruit, seeds and almond butter.
2. Banana pancake ( 1 banana + 1 egg) no flour or milk.
3. Sandwich with egg and avocado
4. Fruit salad
Water,coffee and eggs. Sometimes I will have one toast with peanut butter and jam.l, but most of the time I try to skip carbs.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.