Mas tente sempre combinar coisas saudáveis junto, por exemplo, como o cereal mas com uma fruta. Come a torrada mas com margarina ou cream chees. Evite coisas q te dopem ou te faça sentir inchado e desanimado mais tarde, beba um duco ou água ao invés de leite ou café.
E sempre busque algo q te satisfaça fisica e espiritualmente, lembre tropeços e quedas existem, mas só ganha a corrida quem se levanta e recomeça a acelerar
A smoothie made with 1banana
1/2 (mango or kiwi or papaya or strawberry or every other fruit you like)
A little spoon of honey
Some granola with seeds
And a cup of coffee every morning
The best breakfast is eating protein to fuel your energy and help you feel energetic for a long time.
Egges are common and well known and full of protein.
You should avoid food crashers like pancakes, donuts or anything sugary because it boosts your energy up high and in no time it will fade as if you ate nothing.
Go for proteins.
Best of luck for you.
Other than that, I do Greek yogurt with fruit (blueberries, raspberries…something I can just throw in there), a little honey and occasionally some granola. Then half of a whole wheat bagel with peanut or almond butter as well. I don't eat much overall and have Crohn's, so it can be difficult for me to find something I want to eat that is also good for me and that my body will tolerate. I start with something I love and know I can tolerate (fruit and peanut butter) and see how I can add to or adjust it to make it a breakfast item.
Toast with avocado and tomato.
Smoothie with soy protein powder (if you do sports), frozen fruit/veggies. Some seeds. Just like a milkshake, but healthy!
1 cup soy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 banana, broken into chunks
14 frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
Toast + peneaut butter + tea
Coconout yougurt+ fruit+ homemade granola
Homemade pancaques + peneaut butter + wild berries/ straberries
Or, a bowl of oatmeal with fruit, seeds and almond butter.
2. Banana pancake ( 1 banana + 1 egg) no flour or milk.
3. Sandwich with egg and avocado
4. Fruit salad
Water,coffee and eggs. Sometimes I will have one toast with peanut butter and jam.l, but most of the time I try to skip carbs.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?