Mas tente sempre combinar coisas saudáveis junto, por exemplo, como o cereal mas com uma fruta. Come a torrada mas com margarina ou cream chees. Evite coisas q te dopem ou te faça sentir inchado e desanimado mais tarde, beba um duco ou água ao invés de leite ou café.
E sempre busque algo q te satisfaça fisica e espiritualmente, lembre tropeços e quedas existem, mas só ganha a corrida quem se levanta e recomeça a acelerar
A smoothie made with 1banana
1/2 (mango or kiwi or papaya or strawberry or every other fruit you like)
A little spoon of honey
Some granola with seeds
And a cup of coffee every morning
The best breakfast is eating protein to fuel your energy and help you feel energetic for a long time.
Egges are common and well known and full of protein.
You should avoid food crashers like pancakes, donuts or anything sugary because it boosts your energy up high and in no time it will fade as if you ate nothing.
Go for proteins.
Best of luck for you.
Other than that, I do Greek yogurt with fruit (blueberries, raspberries…something I can just throw in there), a little honey and occasionally some granola. Then half of a whole wheat bagel with peanut or almond butter as well. I don't eat much overall and have Crohn's, so it can be difficult for me to find something I want to eat that is also good for me and that my body will tolerate. I start with something I love and know I can tolerate (fruit and peanut butter) and see how I can add to or adjust it to make it a breakfast item.
Toast with avocado and tomato.
Smoothie with soy protein powder (if you do sports), frozen fruit/veggies. Some seeds. Just like a milkshake, but healthy!
1 cup soy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 banana, broken into chunks
14 frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
Toast + peneaut butter + tea
Coconout yougurt+ fruit+ homemade granola
Homemade pancaques + peneaut butter + wild berries/ straberries
Or, a bowl of oatmeal with fruit, seeds and almond butter.
2. Banana pancake ( 1 banana + 1 egg) no flour or milk.
3. Sandwich with egg and avocado
4. Fruit salad
Water,coffee and eggs. Sometimes I will have one toast with peanut butter and jam.l, but most of the time I try to skip carbs.
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?