So I started this because I just started my vegan journey myself, but one of the easiest things to do is get a block of tofu, veggie boulion cubes, salt, pepper and garlic poweder.
I use vegaone protein and greens powder. I like doing vanilla powder with pb2 powder and almond milk… occasionally I will also add a banana to it to fill me up longer.
I can't give you ideas about the food, but what I usually do is just make the breakfast the night before, and then just take it out of the fridge and eat on the next day. That was the preparation takes no time.
I'm not a vegan. I think nuts and fruit like mango and banana it's good. One of my favorite breakfast is cheese and slice of tomato and 🥒 with bread and a cup of tea with sugar. It's delicious and beautiful breakfast.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?