So I started this because I just started my vegan journey myself, but one of the easiest things to do is get a block of tofu, veggie boulion cubes, salt, pepper and garlic poweder.
I use vegaone protein and greens powder. I like doing vanilla powder with pb2 powder and almond milk… occasionally I will also add a banana to it to fill me up longer.
I can't give you ideas about the food, but what I usually do is just make the breakfast the night before, and then just take it out of the fridge and eat on the next day. That was the preparation takes no time.
I'm not a vegan. I think nuts and fruit like mango and banana it's good. One of my favorite breakfast is cheese and slice of tomato and 🥒 with bread and a cup of tea with sugar. It's delicious and beautiful breakfast.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?