So I started this because I just started my vegan journey myself, but one of the easiest things to do is get a block of tofu, veggie boulion cubes, salt, pepper and garlic poweder.
I use vegaone protein and greens powder. I like doing vanilla powder with pb2 powder and almond milk… occasionally I will also add a banana to it to fill me up longer.
I can't give you ideas about the food, but what I usually do is just make the breakfast the night before, and then just take it out of the fridge and eat on the next day. That was the preparation takes no time.
I'm not a vegan. I think nuts and fruit like mango and banana it's good. One of my favorite breakfast is cheese and slice of tomato and 🥒 with bread and a cup of tea with sugar. It's delicious and beautiful breakfast.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?
- How to take breakfast if you awake late and have no time?