- Should I stop drinking milk if I want to lose weight?
- What is your favorite food? And how do you make it?
- Would a breakfast with a lot of fibre, some carbs and protein along with a fruit be a healthy start?
- How can I get up earlier in the morning? If I get up later, I do not have enough time for breakfast. I don’t want to have a brunch or lunch as my first meal of the day.
- I don’t like eating breakfast, but have been trying it out. How do you make yourself enjoy a healthy breakfast?
Breakfast is important
Remember to drink a glass of water in the morning
To get on track in hydrating your body.
1. If your diet or work-life, for whatever reasons, require you to eat your first meal of the day at lunch, why would eating a great “first meal” be less important?
2. Suppose I am having a day where my ritual is out of whack, e.g. I sometimes work from home, so I accidentally sleep in and laze about for a few hours one day. The morning ritual can still be a very important tool for me to jump starting a productive day, even if that day starts much later than planned. I’d rather make the mental note of needing to make sure I don’t accidentally sleep in than not even look at my ritual that day because I “missed” it.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.