- How long are your morning and evening routines?
- What do you do for exercise in 8 minutes?
- Do you alternate or have a different breakfast everyday?
- Is it okay to do stretches while meditating? I enjoy them because it helps my body loosen and my brain sync with my body. Many people tell me otherwise I just want to know your opinion on it, thank you so much in advance. 🙂
- Do you find it better to meditate in the morning or evening?
Breakfast is important
Remember to drink a glass of water in the morning
To get on track in hydrating your body.
1. If your diet or work-life, for whatever reasons, require you to eat your first meal of the day at lunch, why would eating a great “first meal” be less important?
2. Suppose I am having a day where my ritual is out of whack, e.g. I sometimes work from home, so I accidentally sleep in and laze about for a few hours one day. The morning ritual can still be a very important tool for me to jump starting a productive day, even if that day starts much later than planned. I’d rather make the mental note of needing to make sure I don’t accidentally sleep in than not even look at my ritual that day because I “missed” it.
- What breakfast do you have that is gluten free – for coelaic?
- What vegetation breakfast had worked well for you?
- What are the best types of food to have to start off the day?
- Any tips on tasty
- What is the least time-consuming way to get a great breakfast?
- Any tips on tasty & fast breakfasts (apart from eggs)? Nothing sweet.
- How do you manage to eat something great when your schedule isn’t flexible, and you need to choose between planning your day and taking time preparing food?
- What is the best breakfast that is both tasty and healthy? I really need some ideas!
- Besides eating protein, what are some substitutes for carbs for breakfast?
- What is the quickest meal to prepare that holds enough nutrients and calories to make it to a late lunch?