- Is there a to do list for a lazy day? Or is there such a thing as a lazy day?
- I like to exercise as a break in between my morning work. However, when I feel the time constraints, I don’t always go for the full workout. Sometimes I’ll add a walk in later to make up for it. For all you non-early-risers, how do you split up your exercise successfully?
- I really don’t enjoy going to gyms. What’s a physical or location-based cue that you use to keep up your exercise habit?
- Do you have any suggestions for exercise I can do at home without special equipment?
- What kinds of exercises can I do and how long do I have to exercise for when walking?
Breakfast is important
Remember to drink a glass of water in the morning
To get on track in hydrating your body.
1. If your diet or work-life, for whatever reasons, require you to eat your first meal of the day at lunch, why would eating a great “first meal” be less important?
2. Suppose I am having a day where my ritual is out of whack, e.g. I sometimes work from home, so I accidentally sleep in and laze about for a few hours one day. The morning ritual can still be a very important tool for me to jump starting a productive day, even if that day starts much later than planned. I’d rather make the mental note of needing to make sure I don’t accidentally sleep in than not even look at my ritual that day because I “missed” it.
- What’s your favourite healthy breakfast?
- What’s a quick and healthy breakfast option?
- What are suitable breakfasts and what is a suitable quantity?
- Do you struggle with the time to prepare and eat breakfast?
- How do I make a healthy meal plan by myself?
- How can you avoid eating too much sugar at breakfast time?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- I want to have freshly squeezed juice every morning along with my breakfast but there is hardly much time to do it all. Is squeezing it the night before okay or does the juice lose its benefits if kept overnight?
- What is the most healthy and quick breakfast?
- Is it healthy to eat eggs every day at breakfast? If not, what can be a good breakfast program for the week?