Breakfast is important
Remember to drink a glass of water in the morning
To get on track in hydrating your body.
1. If your diet or work-life, for whatever reasons, require you to eat your first meal of the day at lunch, why would eating a great “first meal” be less important?
2. Suppose I am having a day where my ritual is out of whack, e.g. I sometimes work from home, so I accidentally sleep in and laze about for a few hours one day. The morning ritual can still be a very important tool for me to jump starting a productive day, even if that day starts much later than planned. I’d rather make the mental note of needing to make sure I don’t accidentally sleep in than not even look at my ritual that day because I “missed” it.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?