No, your not getting the nutrition and energy from that to get you through the day. Try some fruits and grains like granola, or eggs and ham.
No , because the breads we commonly buy are made with all purpose flour which has no good nutritional value, also it has preservatives & sugar added to it to preserve it for a long time, same goes for store bought marmalades , they're high in refined sugar and other additives which make them unhealthy , a Healthier yet similar & easy to make option would be, a fresh no preservative whole wheat/Multigrain bread , with Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter/Almond Butter & A fresh fruit Jam/Marmalade with no added sugar & additives or just a fresh fruit like a banana , an apple etc.
I prefer Indian breakfast because its more of a steamed food like idle, dosa, poha and some fruits. If u don't have more options u can switch to wheat bread, peanut butter and add some fruits
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?