Medium-boiled eggs and coffee. I cook a dozen in an egg cooker on the weekend, ready to eat during the week. More filling than cereal.
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What’s something low carb?
- What is the most energizing food you can eat for breakfast?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What would a fast and easy recipe look like for a healthy breakfast, rich in proteins?
Low sugar Meal replacement or protein packed smoothie. A liquid meal is better after fasting so it doesn't shock your digestive system
Yogurt. Specifically plain and unpasteurized if possible. Get those microbes, you know? I mix it with two different types of fruit. And I throw some nuts or seeds on top.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?