Medium-boiled eggs and coffee. I cook a dozen in an egg cooker on the weekend, ready to eat during the week. More filling than cereal.
- What do you make for breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- What do you eat on mornings where you feel nauseous or don’t have an appetite?
- I can’t eat first thing when I wake up. Do you think it’s ok to leave 45 mins between drinking my water and eating breakfast?
- Is there any other morning drink that gives you the same amount of MENTAL energy as coffee does? I simply don’t seem to function properly without a cup of coffee in the morning… I get so dizzy!
Low sugar Meal replacement or protein packed smoothie. A liquid meal is better after fasting so it doesn't shock your digestive system
Yogurt. Specifically plain and unpasteurized if possible. Get those microbes, you know? I mix it with two different types of fruit. And I throw some nuts or seeds on top.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?