Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?