Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?