- Is there anything you reccomemd to make flossing easier?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- Is it okay to eat oatmeal everyday? Sometimes I whip egg whites in, sometimes I add yogurt, sometimes peabutbutter and blueberries and I even make it the night before. What do you think?
- What do you do to refocus when interrupted during meditation?
- How long does it take to prepare your breakfast? How do you plan for it? When is the best time to do it?
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
- I’m detoxing at the moment and will soon go back to solids and would like to incorporate more healthy foods and follow a plant-based diet. Any suggestions on delicious recipes?Thank you
- Any breakfast recipes that aren’t cereal?
- What normally you eat in the morning? I love bread so I want something healthy with it. Any ideas?
- Currently I eat a cheese omelette with avocado, and I love it, but what other quick, tasty and healthy breakfast recipes would you suggest?
- Why does eating breakfast come before exercise?
- What type of healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner should I eat every day?
- Should you eat breakfast right after waking up?
- Do you prepare the night before? Sometimes my morning can get a bit stressful..
- Any different non-sweet breakfast suggestions?
- Do you have any quick breakfast ideas to eat and go?