- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What’s a quick and easy healthy breakfast for when you’re always rushing out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for waking up?
- What’s your favourite good breakfast?
- How do I make a healthy meal plan by myself?
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?