- What time do you usually eat breakfast. How many hours after waking up or do you eat immediately?
- What are some healthy breakfast options that are packed with protein?
- What’s your favourite healthy breakfast?
- I would like to know what others are having for their great breakfast. 🥣
- What’s a good quick breakfast idea?
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
- What can I eat if I don’t like too much food in the morning?
- Any suggestions for a simple and great breakfast?
- I love protein powder though some can get clumpy. What are the protein powders you guys use?
- How do you measure calories?
- Do you have any nutrient-dense, raw food prep ideas for breakfast? I do a vegetarian meal in the morning, it’s very light and efficient to digest.
- What would be a good breakfast for a vegetarian who doesn’t eat eggs?
- When is the best time for breakfast in the morning after waking up?
- Could you still have things like waffles and pancakes for breakfast if you limit the syrup?
- What are some quick, healthy, on the go breakfast options you like to have?
- Coffee before or after breakfast?