Some favourite cuisines are Mediterranean especially Greek and Middle-Eastern, Mexican/South American, and Philipino.
1/2 cup of frozen raspberry’s
1/2 cup of frozen blueberrys
2. Tablespoons of almond butter
1 table spoon of chia seeds
1 table spoon of ground flax seed
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1/2-1 cup of water
Blend all together, and serve it makes one smoothie.
Hope that helps
Sauté the chicken and then cut into chunks.
Cook spiral pasta.
Korrs Pesto mix packet
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp vinegar
Then mix everything together.
This is a cold dish. So it is best after refrigerating for a couple of hours.
I pushed some spices and water and it is healthy, tasty and filling.
I chop some onions, cook it a little, mix with paprika powder, chicken, salt and pepper, then cook it for an hour on low heat.
I love oatmeal and cereal with yogurt!
Lately I've been loving frying greens like kale and spinach in coconut oil or bacon grease, cracking a couple of eggs over top with salt and pepper, adding a bit of water, and covering the pan for a couple of minutes until the tops of the eggs are cooked. It's nutritious, delicious, quick, and keto!
Today I made something similar to this and it was quite good: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-western-omelet
cup of tea
Snacks – fruits, smoothie
Lunch/Dinner – beef steak with mushroom sauce and asparagus
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.