Breakfast Cereals. Many people think breakfast cereals are a nutritious choice for children and adults. But it might contain hidden fats which is also not mentioned in the nutritional value given at the back.
Pancakes and Waffles.
Toast With Margarine.
Scones With Jam and Cream.
Sweetened Non-Fat Yogurt.
Hope it helps
Anything that generally makes you feel more sluggish should also be avoided for your own benefit.
All these things are to minimize as many energy and sugar crashes as possible to have you as energized and taken care of as you can possibly be until your next energy refueling while staying mentally productive.
*Remember that the right amount of fat and from nutritient heavy sources can make for a fuller, more satisfying breakfast.
1. Egg omlet
2. Dosa/chilla/crepe of Chikpea flour (besan/gram flour)
3. Whole-wheat pancakes using jaggery or make them without sugar and eat with fruits and honey.
5. Fruit Milkshakes(avoid sugar)
6. Curd based oats parfait
Most important- avoid sugar, refined oils and processed foods.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.