Three long answer is it depends on what your body needs (check with a nutritionist), and your personal tastes.
I personally have low sodium and a high metabolism, so it's beneficial for me to include the yolk for the calories, sodium, and its extra nutrients as a bonus.
Others might not like the combined tastes of egg and oats, or may not be able to spare the extra calories in their diet, or may be on a low sodium diet.
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?