Overnight oats. Use a mason jar and add 1/2 cup of oatmeal ( uncooked) and a 1/2 cup of coffee ( my fave) or milk or water. Then layer with walnuts or raw almonds, almond butter, fruit and yogurt. Add raw honey or maple syrup to sweeten if needed. Put jar in refrigerator & let sit over night or for a few hours ( I always make mine the night before) and then enjoy! It’s a hardy breakfast that will keep you feeling full longer. You may also add some protein powder Too for extra protein.
hey! i like to have an egg sandwich with a whole grain bread roll and crushed avocado. or a berry smoothie with something filling in it. like granola
Nonfat greek yogurt is extremely high in protein and is low in fat. You can add fruit to that as well to get some fruit in your diet. Quinoa is also great for protein and you can eat it so many different ways.
Pasteurized egg whites in protein smoothies with nonfat yogurt or lowfat milk, egg white, chicken, and vegetable scramble, lowfat greek yogurt with fruit
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?