Overnight oats. Use a mason jar and add 1/2 cup of oatmeal ( uncooked) and a 1/2 cup of coffee ( my fave) or milk or water. Then layer with walnuts or raw almonds, almond butter, fruit and yogurt. Add raw honey or maple syrup to sweeten if needed. Put jar in refrigerator & let sit over night or for a few hours ( I always make mine the night before) and then enjoy! It’s a hardy breakfast that will keep you feeling full longer. You may also add some protein powder Too for extra protein.
hey! i like to have an egg sandwich with a whole grain bread roll and crushed avocado. or a berry smoothie with something filling in it. like granola
Nonfat greek yogurt is extremely high in protein and is low in fat. You can add fruit to that as well to get some fruit in your diet. Quinoa is also great for protein and you can eat it so many different ways.
Pasteurized egg whites in protein smoothies with nonfat yogurt or lowfat milk, egg white, chicken, and vegetable scramble, lowfat greek yogurt with fruit
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.