Overnight oats. Use a mason jar and add 1/2 cup of oatmeal ( uncooked) and a 1/2 cup of coffee ( my fave) or milk or water. Then layer with walnuts or raw almonds, almond butter, fruit and yogurt. Add raw honey or maple syrup to sweeten if needed. Put jar in refrigerator & let sit over night or for a few hours ( I always make mine the night before) and then enjoy! It’s a hardy breakfast that will keep you feeling full longer. You may also add some protein powder Too for extra protein.
hey! i like to have an egg sandwich with a whole grain bread roll and crushed avocado. or a berry smoothie with something filling in it. like granola
Nonfat greek yogurt is extremely high in protein and is low in fat. You can add fruit to that as well to get some fruit in your diet. Quinoa is also great for protein and you can eat it so many different ways.
Pasteurized egg whites in protein smoothies with nonfat yogurt or lowfat milk, egg white, chicken, and vegetable scramble, lowfat greek yogurt with fruit
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?