hey! i like to have an egg sandwich with a whole grain bread roll and crushed avocado. or a berry smoothie with something filling in it. like granola
Nonfat greek yogurt is extremely high in protein and is low in fat. You can add fruit to that as well to get some fruit in your diet. Quinoa is also great for protein and you can eat it so many different ways.
Pasteurized egg whites in protein smoothies with nonfat yogurt or lowfat milk, egg white, chicken, and vegetable scramble, lowfat greek yogurt with fruit
Overnight oats. Use a mason jar and add 1/2 cup of oatmeal ( uncooked) and a 1/2 cup of coffee ( my fave) or milk or water. Then layer with walnuts or raw almonds, almond butter, fruit and yogurt. Add raw honey or maple syrup to sweeten if needed. Put jar in refrigerator & let sit over night or for a few hours ( I always make mine the night before) and then enjoy! It’s a hardy breakfast that will keep you feeling full longer. You may also add some protein powder Too for extra protein.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?