Yeah you can eat toast with biscof it is a biscuit spread or some fruit my favorite at berries or some savory waffles if you are more hungry I hope this helps!
If you want quick options, then breakfast smoothies are your best friends! Just toss anything (healthy) you have around the house into that blender, and got yourself a morning packed with all the nutrients you need; you can take it on your way to work/school in the morning, freeze for later, or enjoy it on the spot. My personal favorite is blending bananas, peanut butter or almond butter, oats (optional), milk of your choice, sweetener of your choice (I tend to use honey or dates), a tiny bit of vanilla extract, and maybe some protein powder if I feel like it.
Try avocado and toast. Smash half an avocado and spread it on toast. Then make any type of egg you want (omelette, scrambled, sunny side up, etc) and put it on top. It is seriously AMAZING!! If you want more of a sweet option, try my healthy pancakes recipe. Take a banana and smash it up real nice. Then blend 1/2 a cup of raw oatmeal to make it smooth like a powder. Then add the powder to the bananas and add milk as necessary. You can make it into pancakes or waffles. Top with anything you want. I usually do peanut butter and some berries. Good luck :))
Make your breakfast ready the evening before so you can just grab it from the fridge every morning. Try raw porridge, healthy sandwiches or wraps.
My breakfast consists of: raw fruits (hazelnuts, almonds and then it depends on the season), a bit of cricket chips (yes cricks XD produced by send foods, they’re easy to eat, of any kind and, most importantly, are very rich in high quality proteins and fibers in a ethical and ecological way. Also they taste good, e.g. my chips are 76% pea flour, 10% crickets flour and then there are several herbs and seeds, but they still give 24.6g of prot and 19.6g of fibers for 100g of product). With this breakfast I drink some green tea, currently it’s a jasmine one but I often change, I think may incorporate yogurt eventually. Don’t know if you may like this, but it’s the best I found ‘till this moment, plus it’s fast, easy and slightly changing as you were searching for 🙂
I would try something like yogurt, a fruit like a banana and a glass of non-diary , like almond or walnut milk. If you prefer a savoury breakfast you could try some eggs, bacon and some bread. I also like to prepare some protein pancakes sometimes, with a little bit of maple syrup and fruit on top
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?