Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and dunk a slice of bread into the eggs.
Then cook on a pan until golden brown on both sides.
If you want you can also have scrambled eggs with the egg toastie.
The best thing about this recipe is that you don't need to add salt 🙂
Try this with a hot drink of your choice.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?