1/ oven to 180C.
2/ halve an avocado and remove the stone.
3/ crack an egg into one hand above the sink. Wiggle your fingers until you only have the yolk left.
4/ pop the yolk into the avocado hole.
5/ same again for the second half.
6/ a bit of salt and (optionally) chilli flakes on each half.
7/ bake on a baking sheet for 5 min, eat immediately.
No mess, and takes about 6 mins.
If you have some kale, you can fry that off in the pan with a little butter before you put the egg in. It makes it a little easier to digest. If you want to go even further, when I have time I make my own baked beans, great for protein. That combined with the kale is amazing because it has some good iron in it too.
If you’d like to know how much of each:
3/4 cup of egg whites, or 2 large eggs and 1/4 cup of egg whites.
1 cup of spinach (30 grams).
1 oz of shredded cheese.
2 slices of bread.
8 oz of orange juice.
Buy everything organic if you can.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.