1/ oven to 180C.
2/ halve an avocado and remove the stone.
3/ crack an egg into one hand above the sink. Wiggle your fingers until you only have the yolk left.
4/ pop the yolk into the avocado hole.
5/ same again for the second half.
6/ a bit of salt and (optionally) chilli flakes on each half.
7/ bake on a baking sheet for 5 min, eat immediately.
No mess, and takes about 6 mins.
If you have some kale, you can fry that off in the pan with a little butter before you put the egg in. It makes it a little easier to digest. If you want to go even further, when I have time I make my own baked beans, great for protein. That combined with the kale is amazing because it has some good iron in it too.
If you’d like to know how much of each:
3/4 cup of egg whites, or 2 large eggs and 1/4 cup of egg whites.
1 cup of spinach (30 grams).
1 oz of shredded cheese.
2 slices of bread.
8 oz of orange juice.
Buy everything organic if you can.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?