A mini cucumber and a single serving container of hummus
banana and a spoonful of peanut butter
yogurt with granola sprinkled right ontop in the container
Some breakfast options if you're in a quick rush is Chobani yogurt, some pre-hardboiled eggs, fruit, such as apples, bananas, oranges, etc, and you could even prepare breakfast from the night before and make an acai bowl, or even "breakfast in a bag" which has scrambled egg whites and bacon in a plastic bag.
I like eating Clif bars when I'm in a hurry. I appreciate that they're vegan, tasty, and nutritional. I also like Kind bars for the same reason. If I'm in a hurry, I sometimes also take coconut water. It's a refreshing drink to help start the day, especially if you like coffee or tea but don't have time to make some.
Simple question you should ask yourself in this time ' why am I rushing out the door?' find that reason and have your breakfast first.
Good to go food for morning would be small simple things like granola or cereal bars. You can always set time aside one day a week and do meal prep so you can just grab and go!
I usually eat a cereal if i am in a hurry to for example reach a bus before going anywhere and some times i only take a protein shake.. but the shake is rarely
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?