Just be sure to make water your first priority.
It can feel / taste weird at first, start with half a cup and build on that, before you know it you'll crave water first thing and feel great for having it.
For years I used to have coffee first thing and changing to water was strange and something I really had to commit to even though I didn't love it. (mY reward was the coffee that followed)
Now, some mornings I drink my whole drink bottle before making a coffee, because I WANT to!
In the morning I choose coffee and chia pudding (not shure if this is the right way of writing this food)
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??