Just hope they don't go bad or have a recall.
Try some almonds and an egg, or some brown bread toast with avocado and sliced ham, or if you're into that a smoothie bowl with some nuts on top. The most important thing is that you enjoy it.
If you're really in a hurry, copk some eggs before hand and keep them in the frodge for breakfast. An egg and a piece of fruit will fill you up nicely and keep you full, too.
6 grams protein
15 grams grain
5 grams fat
Example- peanut butter (2 tablespoons) On toast with banana and a cup of milk
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?