I personally never use the microwave because it's actually bad for you. Using the stove is way better so I would say regular fried eggs.
I cannot imagine so because of the nutrients that are potentially lost when heated up in the microwave compared to stovetop fried eggs. Fast is not generally healthy.
It depends on your specific diet and your likes and dislikes. If you like working out then regular fried eggs are good for you. If you want a good breakfast then microwaved eggs are for you. Ultimately regular fried eggs are just as healthy as microwaved eggs. So eat what makes you happy to eat and eat what you desire!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.