If you want to be more healthy and stop with the unhealthy food, this is your answer. Just think that you’re doing this to your future you. The more you stop yourself going on a trap, the more easier it will tomorrow. Then you know that you have done a good thing, and that your future you will thank you. Yesterday I stopped myself by eating a brownie, when my whole family was eating it. This morning I ate fruits to breakfast, and now I’m feeling more stronger. If I’d eat that brownie yesterday, I would eat pizza this day. So every single change you make, can make your whole life different.
Can you do anything about a waffle truck on your business trip hotel? Does it affect the outcome of your goal there? I don't really understand the situation, so I would either check in with someone about it or shrug it off.
Well first I dont think so but ill still come for a bit and I think I did really well as i wont go anywhere compared to something else you can get to go on sunrise each other day. So we can play with the golf mk4 service coming up with his last assignment and ollie away in style like a totally tubular and radical brody chad.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?