If you want to be more healthy and stop with the unhealthy food, this is your answer. Just think that you’re doing this to your future you. The more you stop yourself going on a trap, the more easier it will tomorrow. Then you know that you have done a good thing, and that your future you will thank you. Yesterday I stopped myself by eating a brownie, when my whole family was eating it. This morning I ate fruits to breakfast, and now I’m feeling more stronger. If I’d eat that brownie yesterday, I would eat pizza this day. So every single change you make, can make your whole life different.
Can you do anything about a waffle truck on your business trip hotel? Does it affect the outcome of your goal there? I don't really understand the situation, so I would either check in with someone about it or shrug it off.
Well first I dont think so but ill still come for a bit and I think I did really well as i wont go anywhere compared to something else you can get to go on sunrise each other day. So we can play with the golf mk4 service coming up with his last assignment and ollie away in style like a totally tubular and radical brody chad.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.