You can put it in a thermos and off you go! Eat on the go if you like! Add some blueberries strawberries whatever you like. I also add minced walnuts and ground flax seed ( ground flax seed allows for the nutrients to be absorbed whereas whole flax seeds just go right through you which isn’t all bad because it scrubs as it goes )
I hope this helps! Many successful speedy healthy breakfasts to you!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?