This is what I ate today.https://healingfamilyeats.com/banana-cinnamon-oatmeal-aip/. Im allergic to eggs so I struggle a bit bc I prefer savory breakfasts… hash is a really good option, especially if you make it with veggies and sweet potatoes. Sometimes I eat soup, and sometimes I do yogurt and natural peanut butter and chopped apple
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?