- Should you eat breakfast right after waking up?
- I realize that my protein consumption is not that high. I prefer sweets. I eat some cranberry trail mix and turkey but I cannot digest bacon and eggs in the morning. Is there another healthy source of protein that I could have in the morning for breakfast? Suggestions?
- What do you do if you really don’t feel like eating in the morning?
- Do you have a smoothie ritual?
- Did you eat breakfast before Fabulous?
So my adwise would be to go lactose free 🙂
I also had to give up the idea that I was going to find a nondairy replacement that would taste just like It’s dairy counterpart. I was able to put nondairy items in their own category- like potato chips VS tortilla chips- both awesome snacks, both crunchy, but not quite the same. I didn’t feel like I was depriving myself or trying to trick myself into liking something that wasn’t as good as the original.
I hope this helps!!
I also eat non-dairy sorbet instead of ice cream when I want a treat.
If you want something to taste like cheese, macaroni cheese for example, you can use nutritional yeast to flavour your dish like cheese.
-sandwiches: daiya (gouda is really good)
-cream cheese: kite hill. ahmazing!
So back to your question, I suggest perhaps just give yourself a treat once in a while and stop wasting energy and time trying to find substitutes for diary products, what if you do find a substitute and you go back to the habit of over consumption?
I have yet to find a good cheese substitute too
For milk, it is easier, almond milk and coconutipk are very nice.
I do not really crave for milk or cheese, it was butter and cream that was hard to give up, but I found soy cream and coconut margerene so I have come to terms with it. It's also easier when I think about how awful I used to feel after consuming milk products, and how good I feel now.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.