recomiendo ver el canal de you tube de Paulina Cocina, tiene buenas recetas en su seccion de 1000prep
Also check out Budget Bytes for other ideas. She has some scramble and French toast mug ideas that are awesome.
All in a mason jar, refrigerated overnight
if you don’t have enough time
Yes by machine and cook easy food instead / boiled egg / vegetable / eat sugar less / more drink water
I've made these. Easy. Cheap. Filling.
I replaced some things to make it healthier – fiber rich wrap vs tortilla. Lean meat, eggs, light cheese and hot sauce
You can also make your own "frittatas " with all sorts of healthy ingredients (great recipes found online), and freeze them. Reheat in microwave for quick on-the-go meal.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?