recomiendo ver el canal de you tube de Paulina Cocina, tiene buenas recetas en su seccion de 1000prep
Also check out Budget Bytes for other ideas. She has some scramble and French toast mug ideas that are awesome.
All in a mason jar, refrigerated overnight
if you don’t have enough time
Yes by machine and cook easy food instead / boiled egg / vegetable / eat sugar less / more drink water
I've made these. Easy. Cheap. Filling.
I replaced some things to make it healthier – fiber rich wrap vs tortilla. Lean meat, eggs, light cheese and hot sauce
You can also make your own "frittatas " with all sorts of healthy ingredients (great recipes found online), and freeze them. Reheat in microwave for quick on-the-go meal.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.