recomiendo ver el canal de you tube de Paulina Cocina, tiene buenas recetas en su seccion de 1000prep
Also check out Budget Bytes for other ideas. She has some scramble and French toast mug ideas that are awesome.
All in a mason jar, refrigerated overnight
if you don’t have enough time
Yes by machine and cook easy food instead / boiled egg / vegetable / eat sugar less / more drink water
I've made these. Easy. Cheap. Filling.
I replaced some things to make it healthier – fiber rich wrap vs tortilla. Lean meat, eggs, light cheese and hot sauce
You can also make your own "frittatas " with all sorts of healthy ingredients (great recipes found online), and freeze them. Reheat in microwave for quick on-the-go meal.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?