- Is it okay to eat breakfast later in the morning (more like brunch)? Because it takes me a while to get hungry after I get up in the morning…like 2 1/2 – 3 hours!
- What more can I add to my breakfast? What is a good substitute for tea or coffee?
- On busy mornings what’s the best way to fit breakfast in?
- What is your typical great breakfast for everyday!?
- I tend to skip breakfast, but some argue it’s better to take some quality protein in the morning. What are your thoughts?
All in a mason jar, refrigerated overnight
Also check out Budget Bytes for other ideas. She has some scramble and French toast mug ideas that are awesome.
if you don’t have enough time
Yes by machine and cook easy food instead / boiled egg / vegetable / eat sugar less / more drink water
I've made these. Easy. Cheap. Filling.
I replaced some things to make it healthier – fiber rich wrap vs tortilla. Lean meat, eggs, light cheese and hot sauce
You can also make your own "frittatas " with all sorts of healthy ingredients (great recipes found online), and freeze them. Reheat in microwave for quick on-the-go meal.
recomiendo ver el canal de you tube de Paulina Cocina, tiene buenas recetas en su seccion de 1000prep
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?