If you get out of bed early in the morning, how can you eat nothing til noon?
I do however follow through with it by putting a note somewhere I go to every morning when I get up! (Bathroom for example)
And after all it's not important to do a perfect job, just to always try your best and make your "best" better every day. I believe you are doing it and will be awesome in the days to come!
If I make a healthy breakfast that is tasty, especially if I went the night before to bed a little bit hungry, I look forward to having breakfast!
Now about the tasty part, I have my favorite breakfast that is really yum, so as soon as I wake up i run to the kitchen, grab a glass of water, or squeeze some fresh lemons, and then I make an oatmeal with cinnamon, bananas, some nuts, honey and yogurt.
Try not to think of healthy breakfast as low calorie food, but rather as something really good for you , your metabolism and well being. Some days it will go naturally and easy and others you will struggle, because you just can't get that tasty bacon out of your mind! You should treat yourself from time to time, but remember to keep up with your former habit and always remember why you made it in first place. Each day that you eat a healthy breakfast is a victory, maybe giving you a push you need to have a healthy lunch…. next week maybe even a healthy dinner. Start small, be proud of every step you make and don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to give yourself a treat from time to time.
I really hope that you will find this helpful. If there is anything else that you would like to ask, I would be happy to help.
Good luck with your resolutions!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?