We have to forget about traditional breakfast and turn ourself towards veggies. There's absolutely nothing wrong having a salad toped with some white chicken with a bit of oil and balsamic vinegar.
Or else, more traditionally an omelet (with only egg whites is a big plus) packed with veggies (spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, mushroom, bell peppers and onions does a great mix) without cheese and a slice of bread (no white bread!) is an awesome breakfast!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?