We have to forget about traditional breakfast and turn ourself towards veggies. There's absolutely nothing wrong having a salad toped with some white chicken with a bit of oil and balsamic vinegar.
Or else, more traditionally an omelet (with only egg whites is a big plus) packed with veggies (spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, mushroom, bell peppers and onions does a great mix) without cheese and a slice of bread (no white bread!) is an awesome breakfast!
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?