We have to forget about traditional breakfast and turn ourself towards veggies. There's absolutely nothing wrong having a salad toped with some white chicken with a bit of oil and balsamic vinegar.
Or else, more traditionally an omelet (with only egg whites is a big plus) packed with veggies (spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, mushroom, bell peppers and onions does a great mix) without cheese and a slice of bread (no white bread!) is an awesome breakfast!
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?