I like to eat egg with Meat, put a jam bowl, chop vegetables, put Labneh, and finally, Pour a cup of tea, it's the best meal ever and it's healthy
I try if I could when I want to eat overnight oats, but if that’s not what I feel like eating, I’ll think about it the night before so that in the morning I’m clear with what my breakfast is going to be. I love my breakfast so it’s something I’m always looking forward to first thing in the morning.
I make overnight oats they are the best!!! There’s so many different ways u can make them and they are a Great breakfast for fast and easy fuel for the morning.
Yes and no. We had a large meal on Sunday. This meal left lots of left overs. I really don’t eat an early morning meal, because I do the 16:8 fasting. So the left overs had lots of veggies and so I have been using that as my starter meal for the day.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.