- Do you alternate or have a different breakfast everyday?
- How do you add variety to your meals
- What do you eat when you are in a big hurry?
- What do you eat every morning for a healthy, easy breakfast you don’t have to cook?
- Do you prefer to eat your breakfast alone and in peace and quiet or with family or while doing other things?
Start with trying to stick to one meal with a schedule window. For me it was breakfast. I always make sure I have three eggs in my fridge. It's the easiest to make in the morning and fills me up. Before it used to be oats and banana but I realized eggs are way better
And then do this enough until it becomes a habit. Then try other meals
The best way to build a habit is to have a steady daily routine that you follow automatically. This way it is easier to add new habits to that routine.
So take meals for example, if you're eating lunch every day at the same time, it becomes a habit. You no longer need to remember to eat lunch, instead it all happens automatically.
However, if this routine gets interrupted, all the habits are also in danger of falling apart. Which is often what happens with new year resolutions. You create a routine that only works when you have a lot of free time, but when it is time to return to work, your routine changes and the habits get left behind.
So my suggestion would be to create a routine that is easy to follow, be realistic. If you're a night owl, don't try to force a routine where you will eat breakfast at seven and lunch at noon. Because that is doomed to fail.
It is also a good idea to plan ahead and maybe make a few alternative routines in case something unexpected happens.
Say you're going for a trip abroad. Pretty much everyone's routine is gonna change completely. So plan ahead and create a schedule for your meal times during this trip.
So, after dinner I have much time to digest before sleep and I sleep well. Other thing I can manage to go outside for walk with family or shopping. If, I not specific time for meal its hard to manage or things and sleep also.
Late in dinner make late sleep which take to sleep less and its not good for health.
– my digestion is better
– I feel better and I’m in a better mood
– I tend to eat healthier at meals and snack less in between
– I don’t have to think about when to take a break to eat; I just do it
– my family (especially for my kids) stick to the same schedule
Lunch can be anytime in the before 2:30 PM.
I have health issues which severely limits my food intake, so I choose to eat when I feel a little hungry.
BECAUSE protein is limited to 5 oz. Per DAY, I choose to have a "normal" dinner with my husband with a nice salad with no dressing, a small meat, fish, chicken, and sometimes I have a small amount of cooked veggies, plus a glass of wine……I cheat at times. But I have been dealing with this for over 10 years, now. My lab tests a very good so, this routine is working, so far.
Fabulous has helped me to eat something 3 times a day, which I don't remember when I ate breakfast, even when I was a child. What I do is really not following their rules. Perhaps you should ask them to ask another person. Meanwhile, be well, be happy and enjoy life with lots of laughter.
Currently 'trying' Intermittent fasting(IF) 16/8. I have a Book to record everything. **As suggested from Fabulous IF challenge**. Also 3meals no snacking. Right side: Food intake, exercise, symptom, other- including time. Left side I use as a journal.
One week at a time to figure out what works for me. I realize when I don't have specific times that I have previously marked as Bkfst. Lunch. Dinner. I snack too much.
No Snacking !!!
1 hour = 50 mins task + 10 mins break, after 3 hrs = meal time
2) Having the motivation and ingredients needed to make a meal.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?