I do a super juice every morn, spin,brok,apple,pineapple,cucumber, turmeric,spirilina&wheatgrass powder. Bacteria capsule.
It depends on the individual. Find out from your doctor what you naturally test low in and then take supplements for that! As a young female, I take prenatal supplements because it gives me all the vitamins and minerals that I test low in.
Multivitamin you can pick up from any local pharmacy. Blended to include all the essential vitamins and minerals to support your overall health and well-being. These include, vitamin c / b12 – vitamin a – alongside iron and zinc.
Supplements, are the least important thing in a diet plan, as long as you have a good complete intake of macro and micro nutrients youre good to go, but for some people that might not be the case so instead it is best to just consume a multivitamin to complete the micro nutrients and eat some more for the macro nutrients( carbs, protein, fat )
i always take magnesium and b-12 pills to help with chronic migraines. I drink coconut milk because it is rich in Vitamin B and water that is infused with zinc or magnesium.
I would usually try to eat a balanced diet to not have to take supplements. But D3 (especially in winter) and B12 (especially if vegetarian) are a must!
I normally take a vitamin B and zinc just make sure you have them around thirty minutes before or after you eat because zinc doesn’t absorb with food in the stomach. I also recommended taking vitamin c to boost the immune system. I find that these really help me
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.