– banana pancakes with low-fat quark/cottage cheese.
– protein pancakes with tuna.
– tuna patties.
– steam cooked chicken with (depends what's your diet) rice, pasta or brown bread/rolls.
– pasta with cottage cheese and low-fat yogurt (my fav 🙂 )
And many more, but I'm to tired to continue this list. It's 00:40 and I had my 2,5 h long evening workout, so you know ;).
Good luck with the gains!
Sometimes scrambled eggs with vegetables. Sometimes if I have leftover meat from the night before I'll throw that in to
Ref. ::: the plate method for balanced diet.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?