Just wash 2 or 1 apple ,cut it ,squeeze one lemon on it and give it in a box with müsli.I know it doesn’t sound good. But trust me its yummy 🙂
Chia Seed Pudding, Its tastes amazinggg and you can add fruits and spices like you would to any yogurt. Just mix some chia seeds with any type of milk and let it sit overnight in the fridge, Then add desired toppings♡
Hmmmm, maybe some quinoa with veggie mix and some chicken or fish baked in the oven? For extra, some oven baked brussel sprouts, broccoli, and sweet potato. Spiced with thyme or rosemary. I usually have whole wheat toast with almond butter and banana slices. Then, lemon ginger tea.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?