Just wash 2 or 1 apple ,cut it ,squeeze one lemon on it and give it in a box with müsli.I know it doesn’t sound good. But trust me its yummy 🙂
Chia Seed Pudding, Its tastes amazinggg and you can add fruits and spices like you would to any yogurt. Just mix some chia seeds with any type of milk and let it sit overnight in the fridge, Then add desired toppings♡
Hmmmm, maybe some quinoa with veggie mix and some chicken or fish baked in the oven? For extra, some oven baked brussel sprouts, broccoli, and sweet potato. Spiced with thyme or rosemary. I usually have whole wheat toast with almond butter and banana slices. Then, lemon ginger tea.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.