I usually have an egg on toast with avocado as well as a protein shake. The shake differs depending on what I have in my fridge and how I’m feeling that day. One includes spinach, pineapple, banana, avocado, honey, a little splash of milk and protein powder. It’s a great way to get you’re greens in and it leaves me feeling refreshed throughout the day.
I try to eat whole grain oats everyday as it has a good percentage of protein, fiber and minerals. I'm not very adept to eat fruit during the day so I eat them in the morning with the oat meal porridge. On weekends we prepare hotcackes with oat and wheat whole grain flour and eat them with fruit, nuts and honey or syrup. You can add protein podwer to both meals if you want and need the extra protein!
R Mi Z.
I eat a protein bar and a container of yogurt. Sometime I eat eggs and a cup of milk.. But I usually drink water with my breakfast. I last till around 11:40-12:30 when I get hungry again but I eat breakfast around 6:30 so it might be a little early. Usually when it does not last that means I ate to quickly so it digested to quickly but that is for me.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.