I start my days sometimes at 10 but mostly 12 when I'm off and I like to shower before making any meal. So I would say 9 or 10
Of course it depends on what works best for you and your body but in my case I like to wakeup around 8 to 9 am and then after a walk and my other morning routines I'll eat breakfast. So from waking up to breakfast the time may very between 30 min too a maximum of 1h 30min
I like to do Push ups, I strive to do 20 and do it slowly with good form. This helps me with building strength and since my wife and I live in a small studio, it works with my space available.
i really dont know , i wake up , i do some stretches and meditation and i do my skincare routine and i took my breakfast its like 30 min of time frame and
Make time for eating first thing in the morning. If you wait, you are likely to lose track of time and have to eat on the run or not at all. Making time to eat and relax before getting ready for work is super important for me.
About 5 mins, the time to wash my face and get to the kitchen. I eat right after I wake up as to make it easy to eat better and not skip it.
I usually wait a bit because personally I don’t like just waking up and eating, so I wake up, drink some water, and then do my hygiene routine and then work on what I’m going to have for breakfast.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?