Oatmeal with honey
Eggs with bacon
Banana and Greek yogurt with Chai seeds
Sometimes I add loose leaf tea, glass of oj,
Always have a large glass of water before.
When I wake up I do a quick morning routine, wash me face and brush my teeth. Then I get dressed to workout, walk or run, after I get back I take a quick shower and get dressed for the day and then I eat breakfast.
This way time isn’t a factor for me. I hope this helps.
new healthy habit for myself, im also creating it for my brother as well! Win win! 🙂
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??