I hope this can be useful and keep going! We’re going to be fabulous 🌈
Matcha provides you with the same burst of energy as coffee, but unlike coffee, Matcha is considered a superfood, which means it is packed with awesome health benefits.
We do not need tea or coffee, but we need water, and fruits are the best foods we can eat for nutrients and energy.
An apple wakes you up more effectively than a cup of coffee, and keeps you full for longer than toast or porridge.
If the breakfast is enough watery I would not drink anything. Maybe the good option is to drink water or water with lemon and mint before.
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, as there are so many easy, readily available options to begin.
In regards to alternatives to tea & coffee… Why not try a homemade smoothie or glass of juice. You could opt for herbal tea if you are looking to curb your caffeine intake.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.