I hope this can be useful and keep going! We’re going to be fabulous 🌈
Matcha provides you with the same burst of energy as coffee, but unlike coffee, Matcha is considered a superfood, which means it is packed with awesome health benefits.
We do not need tea or coffee, but we need water, and fruits are the best foods we can eat for nutrients and energy.
An apple wakes you up more effectively than a cup of coffee, and keeps you full for longer than toast or porridge.
If the breakfast is enough watery I would not drink anything. Maybe the good option is to drink water or water with lemon and mint before.
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, as there are so many easy, readily available options to begin.
In regards to alternatives to tea & coffee… Why not try a homemade smoothie or glass of juice. You could opt for herbal tea if you are looking to curb your caffeine intake.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?