I hope this can be useful and keep going! We’re going to be fabulous 🌈
Matcha provides you with the same burst of energy as coffee, but unlike coffee, Matcha is considered a superfood, which means it is packed with awesome health benefits.
We do not need tea or coffee, but we need water, and fruits are the best foods we can eat for nutrients and energy.
An apple wakes you up more effectively than a cup of coffee, and keeps you full for longer than toast or porridge.
If the breakfast is enough watery I would not drink anything. Maybe the good option is to drink water or water with lemon and mint before.
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, as there are so many easy, readily available options to begin.
In regards to alternatives to tea & coffee… Why not try a homemade smoothie or glass of juice. You could opt for herbal tea if you are looking to curb your caffeine intake.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?