I really like steel cut oatmeal because it has texture, it’s not mushy like most oatmeal. Also it has a lot more nutrients and benefits because it is not processed anywhere near the amount most oatmeal.
I cook 1 pound of steel cut oatmeal on a Sunday and then take some with me every day for work for breakfast. I add almonds blueberries and Kashi cereal. You can probably find creative ideas on Pinterest or Google.
Oh yeah, it’s also known to help you stay full until lunchtime and is very low in calories.
Steel cut oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, blueberries and sliced almonds with 10 ounces Icelandic yogurt and add pecans.definitely works.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?