I really like steel cut oatmeal because it has texture, it’s not mushy like most oatmeal. Also it has a lot more nutrients and benefits because it is not processed anywhere near the amount most oatmeal.
I cook 1 pound of steel cut oatmeal on a Sunday and then take some with me every day for work for breakfast. I add almonds blueberries and Kashi cereal. You can probably find creative ideas on Pinterest or Google.
Oh yeah, it’s also known to help you stay full until lunchtime and is very low in calories.
Steel cut oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, blueberries and sliced almonds with 10 ounces Icelandic yogurt and add pecans.definitely works.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?