I really like steel cut oatmeal because it has texture, it’s not mushy like most oatmeal. Also it has a lot more nutrients and benefits because it is not processed anywhere near the amount most oatmeal.
I cook 1 pound of steel cut oatmeal on a Sunday and then take some with me every day for work for breakfast. I add almonds blueberries and Kashi cereal. You can probably find creative ideas on Pinterest or Google.
Oh yeah, it’s also known to help you stay full until lunchtime and is very low in calories.
Steel cut oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, blueberries and sliced almonds with 10 ounces Icelandic yogurt and add pecans.definitely works.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?