Or avocado on toast or a cracker with some tomato pepper and salt….
Add lots of fresh fruit and here you go: an easy, quick and healthy vegan breakfast
I am not vegan but if you are only eating cereal you should do some research and find other options. You might need to invest some time on research, trial and preparation
Being vegan you need to ensure that you get enough protein. I start off my day with a protein shake from Metagenics. I then have a breakfast smoothie that contains strawberries, papaya or mango, pineapple and mango juice / water. Good luck 🍀
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??