Or avocado on toast or a cracker with some tomato pepper and salt….
Add lots of fresh fruit and here you go: an easy, quick and healthy vegan breakfast
I am not vegan but if you are only eating cereal you should do some research and find other options. You might need to invest some time on research, trial and preparation
Being vegan you need to ensure that you get enough protein. I start off my day with a protein shake from Metagenics. I then have a breakfast smoothie that contains strawberries, papaya or mango, pineapple and mango juice / water. Good luck 🍀
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.