So I went down to my local grocery store to see the options I have for a breakfast food that I can consume while I’m starting my work. Shortly, I came across a particular breakfast nutrition bar – one that is less than 100 calories with muesli, granola and other healthy choices. I bought two boxes and kept them on my desk and viola – I started eating breakfast!
It’s convenient AND healthy – I fulfilled about 20% of my RNI requirement and I’ve been feeling great!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?