So I went down to my local grocery store to see the options I have for a breakfast food that I can consume while I’m starting my work. Shortly, I came across a particular breakfast nutrition bar – one that is less than 100 calories with muesli, granola and other healthy choices. I bought two boxes and kept them on my desk and viola – I started eating breakfast!
It’s convenient AND healthy – I fulfilled about 20% of my RNI requirement and I’ve been feeling great!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?