Yes. I believe it is good to eat rice in the morning because it is healthy and should give you energy throughout the day.
It's not bad to eat rice in the morning. It's like having toast kind of. A little more starchy so keep that in mind for the rest of the day for your dieting. But is a great source of grains and would make you full.
I wouldn't eat rice in a morning as it's carbs and will only give your blood sugars a spike which will then drop suddenly and leave you craving more carbs. Go for a protein based breakfast with a few carbs that will give you some energy and leave you feeling fuller for longer
V Nea Q.
It's not my habit to eat rice in the morning, because I'm Italian. Here breakfast is sweet and I really like it, it's my favourite meal of the day. But, I think rice can be an intelligent meal, because its very filling.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?