Yes. I believe it is good to eat rice in the morning because it is healthy and should give you energy throughout the day.
It's not bad to eat rice in the morning. It's like having toast kind of. A little more starchy so keep that in mind for the rest of the day for your dieting. But is a great source of grains and would make you full.
I wouldn't eat rice in a morning as it's carbs and will only give your blood sugars a spike which will then drop suddenly and leave you craving more carbs. Go for a protein based breakfast with a few carbs that will give you some energy and leave you feeling fuller for longer
V Nea Q.
It's not my habit to eat rice in the morning, because I'm Italian. Here breakfast is sweet and I really like it, it's my favourite meal of the day. But, I think rice can be an intelligent meal, because its very filling.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?