Yes. I believe it is good to eat rice in the morning because it is healthy and should give you energy throughout the day.
It's not bad to eat rice in the morning. It's like having toast kind of. A little more starchy so keep that in mind for the rest of the day for your dieting. But is a great source of grains and would make you full.
I wouldn't eat rice in a morning as it's carbs and will only give your blood sugars a spike which will then drop suddenly and leave you craving more carbs. Go for a protein based breakfast with a few carbs that will give you some energy and leave you feeling fuller for longer
V Nea Q.
It's not my habit to eat rice in the morning, because I'm Italian. Here breakfast is sweet and I really like it, it's my favourite meal of the day. But, I think rice can be an intelligent meal, because its very filling.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.