Right now I am avoiding milk product during morning because of gestational diabetes. I prefer porridge with some nuts and it makes me full for long time 🙂
- What can I eat apart from omelettes in the morning?
- Do you have any quick easy breakfast ideas for when you’re in a hurry?
- Do you have easy healthy recipes to be done within 10 minutes?
- I am a vegetarian. I can’t eat eggs, so I eat a homemade mix of dry fruit powder and milk. Is this okay for breakfast?
- What high-protein and low-sugar breakfast ideas do you have?
It’s better to drink water first. Water flushes your system of toxins. You may drink milk, too, though, afterward. Organic milk is preferable. Milk (cow’s milk) has a lot of potassium, which most people do not get enough of!
Milk is good in the morning because it has tons of good minerals and vitamins that give you a jump-start in your nutrient requirements for the rest of the day, but one down side is that it's quite heavy to digest, but generally it's good.
Milk is very appropriate in the morning, it provides the body with nutrients like calcium and protein needed for the daily life
Of course it is. It’s a great head start to your day and contains calcium, which is needed for you if you’d like more muscle
Milk is fine in the mornings. But there are healthier alternatives. And it depends on your preference. Some people enjoy soya milk, others almond milk. Personally, I prefer to use coconut milk. It gives my oats a taste of the exotic, whilst being a healthier substitute for dairy.
I think milk is appropriate in mornings because milk has most of nutrients ,my parents usually tell me milk stands for food so if you don’t feel like having any heavy food you can drink milk and it’s all good
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?