Milk is fine in the mornings. But there are healthier alternatives. And it depends on your preference. Some people enjoy soya milk, others almond milk. Personally, I prefer to use coconut milk. It gives my oats a taste of the exotic, whilst being a healthier substitute for dairy.
Vict Ria S.
It’s better to drink water first. Water flushes your system of toxins. You may drink milk, too, though, afterward. Organic milk is preferable. Milk (cow’s milk) has a lot of potassium, which most people do not get enough of!
Right now I am avoiding milk product during morning because of gestational diabetes. I prefer porridge with some nuts and it makes me full for long time 🙂
Of course it is. It’s a great head start to your day and contains calcium, which is needed for you if you’d like more muscle
Milk is very appropriate in the morning, it provides the body with nutrients like calcium and protein needed for the daily life
Milk is good in the morning because it has tons of good minerals and vitamins that give you a jump-start in your nutrient requirements for the rest of the day, but one down side is that it's quite heavy to digest, but generally it's good.
I think milk is appropriate in mornings because milk has most of nutrients ,my parents usually tell me milk stands for food so if you don’t feel like having any heavy food you can drink milk and it’s all good
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?