Right now I am avoiding milk product during morning because of gestational diabetes. I prefer porridge with some nuts and it makes me full for long time 🙂
- How can I replace toasts? I don’t want to create a habit of eating toasts and don’t feel full without them.
- I’m struggling with having breakfast every day, I’m usually not hungry or in a hurry, any tips?
- What have you been having for breakfast? Do you find different foods affect your day?
- What’s a quick and easy healthy breakfast for when you’re always rushing out the door?
- Does a protein bar and banana ever work?
It’s better to drink water first. Water flushes your system of toxins. You may drink milk, too, though, afterward. Organic milk is preferable. Milk (cow’s milk) has a lot of potassium, which most people do not get enough of!
Milk is good in the morning because it has tons of good minerals and vitamins that give you a jump-start in your nutrient requirements for the rest of the day, but one down side is that it's quite heavy to digest, but generally it's good.
Milk is very appropriate in the morning, it provides the body with nutrients like calcium and protein needed for the daily life
Of course it is. It’s a great head start to your day and contains calcium, which is needed for you if you’d like more muscle
Milk is fine in the mornings. But there are healthier alternatives. And it depends on your preference. Some people enjoy soya milk, others almond milk. Personally, I prefer to use coconut milk. It gives my oats a taste of the exotic, whilst being a healthier substitute for dairy.
I think milk is appropriate in mornings because milk has most of nutrients ,my parents usually tell me milk stands for food so if you don’t feel like having any heavy food you can drink milk and it’s all good
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?