For a breakfast you could have some scrambled eggs with spinach and toast bread with avocado on top and coffee or tea. Another idea may be Greek yogurt with fruit like strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, bananas, mixed with some cereal and nuts. Smoothies in the morning are the best too, refreshing and nutritious, there are so many actually. Like blueberry, peanut butter, chocolate, strawberry, mint, etc. Oat pancakes too, wraps, sandwiches.
Bircher muesli is incredible! Filling and I tend to have a lot more energy for the rest of my day. One downer is that you will have to take out time to make the oats the night before but other than that, worth it! If you’re more of the savoury type, try a Korslose Groente tert (crustless vegetable pie). The more vegetables, the better. And it makes for incredible leftovers. 🙂 I hope this helps? All the best with your journey. YOU’VE GOT THIS!!
I haven't tried it yet, but it looks really good, and I plan on making it my breakfast tomorrow, it's called cloud eggs, you could find the recipe on the Tasty website, and it's fairly simple and only requires an egg and some seasoning of choice. Another one i recommend are oatmeal cookies, all you need is 1 cup of oats, 1 banana, and optionally you can add some other things too, then bake them in the oven (i forgot how long and what temperature), and done! They are more on the chewy side, but that's what gives them
I’ve been experimenting with different breakfast ideas of late. I’ve decided that homemade granola will be my go to with a side of Greek yogurt and a banana. The granola is really easy to make: oats, coconut oil, honey, sliced almonds, cinnamon and toss it together and in the oven. It’s great and delicious.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?