Fruit with nuts and seeds or high protein yoghurt
Wholemeal toast with peanut butter or other healthy spreads
A mix of buttery toasted oats and salted soupy oats with crushed nuts, brown sugar, mixed spice and maple syrup drizzle.
For mornings when I have time or nothing going on, I want to make an effort and have a good decent breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc.
A bit of almonds.
A pinch of salt.
A tablespoon of hummus.
Couple of slices of avocado.
Fibre One (30g) with either a banana or apple and covered with 100g of liquid yougert .
2 fried eggs (in a non stick pan) with one slice of cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread.
I drink 2 capsules of coffee (no sugar) with a touch of milk. (Only coffee of the day )
1 or 2 glasses of ice water
Oatmeal with soy milk with cinnamon and freshly grated carrots for a carrot cake like breakfast
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?