For mornings when I have time or nothing going on, I want to make an effort and have a good decent breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc.
- How do you manage to eat something great when your schedule isn’t flexible, and you need to choose between planning your day and taking time preparing food?
- Do you have a favourite breakfast recipe using oats?
- How much time do you put into preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What no cook foods would you consider healthy? Eg cereal
- Which foods can give me more energy?
A mix of buttery toasted oats and salted soupy oats with crushed nuts, brown sugar, mixed spice and maple syrup drizzle.
A bit of almonds.
A pinch of salt.
A tablespoon of hummus.
Couple of slices of avocado.
Fibre One (30g) with either a banana or apple and covered with 100g of liquid yougert .
2 fried eggs (in a non stick pan) with one slice of cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread.
I drink 2 capsules of coffee (no sugar) with a touch of milk. (Only coffee of the day )
1 or 2 glasses of ice water
Fruit with nuts and seeds or high protein yoghurt
Wholemeal toast with peanut butter or other healthy spreads
Oatmeal with soy milk with cinnamon and freshly grated carrots for a carrot cake like breakfast
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?