Fruit with nuts and seeds or high protein yoghurt
Wholemeal toast with peanut butter or other healthy spreads
A mix of buttery toasted oats and salted soupy oats with crushed nuts, brown sugar, mixed spice and maple syrup drizzle.
For mornings when I have time or nothing going on, I want to make an effort and have a good decent breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc.
A bit of almonds.
A pinch of salt.
A tablespoon of hummus.
Couple of slices of avocado.
Fibre One (30g) with either a banana or apple and covered with 100g of liquid yougert .
2 fried eggs (in a non stick pan) with one slice of cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread.
I drink 2 capsules of coffee (no sugar) with a touch of milk. (Only coffee of the day )
1 or 2 glasses of ice water
Oatmeal with soy milk with cinnamon and freshly grated carrots for a carrot cake like breakfast
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?