Fruit with nuts and seeds or high protein yoghurt
Wholemeal toast with peanut butter or other healthy spreads
A mix of buttery toasted oats and salted soupy oats with crushed nuts, brown sugar, mixed spice and maple syrup drizzle.
For mornings when I have time or nothing going on, I want to make an effort and have a good decent breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc.
A bit of almonds.
A pinch of salt.
A tablespoon of hummus.
Couple of slices of avocado.
Fibre One (30g) with either a banana or apple and covered with 100g of liquid yougert .
2 fried eggs (in a non stick pan) with one slice of cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread.
I drink 2 capsules of coffee (no sugar) with a touch of milk. (Only coffee of the day )
1 or 2 glasses of ice water
Oatmeal with soy milk with cinnamon and freshly grated carrots for a carrot cake like breakfast
- What is the difference between a great breakfast and a not-so-great one?
- I love the app but I leave a lot of tasks unchecked. It’s great to make a to-do list but nothing is making me do any of it. I suffer with depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, and chronic back pain so it’s difficult to get things ticked off. Anything I could try?
- Hello friendly stranger! Do you know some fast breakfast options that are whole foods and won’t spike blood sugar?
- What do you consider a great breakfast?
- Do you have any breakfast recipes with almond milk?
- Is it okay to define a great breakfast as a breakfast that is a real treat (but maybe not very healthy) on the weekends?
- What exactly constitutes a great breakfast?
- Have any quick energizing breakfast recipes that you use daily?
- What are easy, accessible breakfasts? I’ve been having poached eggs and toast for months now, and it fills the void, but it does get quite boring (and I’m worried about having potentially more protein than my body can process).
- What is an easy breakfast that’s good for busy mornings?