One of my favorite things to do is make a very simple shake using stuff I can pull out of the fridge and dry storage jars. It consists of:
Walnuts, Almonds, Flax or Chia seeds, Frozen Blueberries, Frozen Spinach, Black Beans, and Coconut Water.
This generally takes just 5 minutes or so to throw togetherness in a blender and serve.
Come up with a few breakfasts you like and that don’t take too much preparation… then, when you don’t know what to make, you can fall back on those ideas!
Make what you can the night before
Simpler is better!
Scrambled eggs are always good, yogurt and granola, bagel with eggs or cream cheese, a good smoothie and toast…
You’ve got this!!:)
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?