- Do you eat before, during or after your other habits?
- Can I eat pork instead of eggs and rice?
- What is a great to-go breakfast?
- Does it matter how far from waking up I eat? I have to help my daughter get ready for school and so I generally drink my water, do my morning get-ready routine, help my daughter, take her to school, and then finally I have my breakfast about an hour and a half after waking up.
- What exactly is a “great breakfast”?
If that’s so, you really just have to adjust. You may not be totally hungry when you get that time. I’d suggest eating something at that time maybe not a lot.
Now if this is a short window of time you’re getting and that’s the issue. You are better off just bring lunch to your work. Then all you have to do is enjoy it and get back to work.
Yup. It might just suck once in a while. You have to do what you have to do in order to make things work. Work is work. It takes real effort and focus. That includes how and when you use your break time.
I’m an entrepreneur. It means I don’t get paid for my breaks. I always have to use the time wisely so I don’t spend too much time or money on food during breaks. My breaks are almost always 10 minutes or less. Often eating at my desk. Although I’m see much less of a benefit from that.
Also. Last morning I’m now back to eating a piece of whole fruit. Often a small red apple or small banana. If I do that about 11:00am. I then get lunch about 1pm or so. Usually a small turkey or ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Always on high fibre multigrain bread. No mayonnaise. Natural cheese. Not processed. Glass of water. 250ml. Basically it’s all about planning it. As I am relearning and readjusting my self to these habits as well.
But your food and prepare it for the next day. Old school ways will help you in the long run. Otherwise your wasting time and money trying to find out what you want.
Focus on the real goals. And how you’re going to do it.
You can do it. LC.
if your time is restricted .
eat finger foods .heathly ones of coarse .
veggies and dip .
allready cut up fruits .
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?