- What do you find the best go-to when you just don’t feel hungry for breakfast?
- Does eating breakfast influence the outcome of your day?
- What can I do to gain motivation? I need to eat healthy but on a budget. I need to get rid of psoriasis. I need a healthy diet.
- I want to hear some basic breakfast recipes. What kind of breakfasts you are making in the morning?
- What are some alternative protein sources for breakfast?
If that’s so, you really just have to adjust. You may not be totally hungry when you get that time. I’d suggest eating something at that time maybe not a lot.
Now if this is a short window of time you’re getting and that’s the issue. You are better off just bring lunch to your work. Then all you have to do is enjoy it and get back to work.
Yup. It might just suck once in a while. You have to do what you have to do in order to make things work. Work is work. It takes real effort and focus. That includes how and when you use your break time.
I’m an entrepreneur. It means I don’t get paid for my breaks. I always have to use the time wisely so I don’t spend too much time or money on food during breaks. My breaks are almost always 10 minutes or less. Often eating at my desk. Although I’m see much less of a benefit from that.
Also. Last morning I’m now back to eating a piece of whole fruit. Often a small red apple or small banana. If I do that about 11:00am. I then get lunch about 1pm or so. Usually a small turkey or ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Always on high fibre multigrain bread. No mayonnaise. Natural cheese. Not processed. Glass of water. 250ml. Basically it’s all about planning it. As I am relearning and readjusting my self to these habits as well.
But your food and prepare it for the next day. Old school ways will help you in the long run. Otherwise your wasting time and money trying to find out what you want.
Focus on the real goals. And how you’re going to do it.
You can do it. LC.
if your time is restricted .
eat finger foods .heathly ones of coarse .
veggies and dip .
allready cut up fruits .
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?