If that’s so, you really just have to adjust. You may not be totally hungry when you get that time. I’d suggest eating something at that time maybe not a lot.
Now if this is a short window of time you’re getting and that’s the issue. You are better off just bring lunch to your work. Then all you have to do is enjoy it and get back to work.
Yup. It might just suck once in a while. You have to do what you have to do in order to make things work. Work is work. It takes real effort and focus. That includes how and when you use your break time.
I’m an entrepreneur. It means I don’t get paid for my breaks. I always have to use the time wisely so I don’t spend too much time or money on food during breaks. My breaks are almost always 10 minutes or less. Often eating at my desk. Although I’m see much less of a benefit from that.
Also. Last morning I’m now back to eating a piece of whole fruit. Often a small red apple or small banana. If I do that about 11:00am. I then get lunch about 1pm or so. Usually a small turkey or ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Always on high fibre multigrain bread. No mayonnaise. Natural cheese. Not processed. Glass of water. 250ml. Basically it’s all about planning it. As I am relearning and readjusting my self to these habits as well.
But your food and prepare it for the next day. Old school ways will help you in the long run. Otherwise your wasting time and money trying to find out what you want.
Focus on the real goals. And how you’re going to do it.
You can do it. LC.
if your time is restricted .
eat finger foods .heathly ones of coarse .
veggies and dip .
allready cut up fruits .
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??