If that’s so, you really just have to adjust. You may not be totally hungry when you get that time. I’d suggest eating something at that time maybe not a lot.
Now if this is a short window of time you’re getting and that’s the issue. You are better off just bring lunch to your work. Then all you have to do is enjoy it and get back to work.
Yup. It might just suck once in a while. You have to do what you have to do in order to make things work. Work is work. It takes real effort and focus. That includes how and when you use your break time.
I’m an entrepreneur. It means I don’t get paid for my breaks. I always have to use the time wisely so I don’t spend too much time or money on food during breaks. My breaks are almost always 10 minutes or less. Often eating at my desk. Although I’m see much less of a benefit from that.
Also. Last morning I’m now back to eating a piece of whole fruit. Often a small red apple or small banana. If I do that about 11:00am. I then get lunch about 1pm or so. Usually a small turkey or ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Always on high fibre multigrain bread. No mayonnaise. Natural cheese. Not processed. Glass of water. 250ml. Basically it’s all about planning it. As I am relearning and readjusting my self to these habits as well.
But your food and prepare it for the next day. Old school ways will help you in the long run. Otherwise your wasting time and money trying to find out what you want.
Focus on the real goals. And how you’re going to do it.
You can do it. LC.
if your time is restricted .
eat finger foods .heathly ones of coarse .
veggies and dip .
allready cut up fruits .
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?