Another option would be "overnight oats". I've never tried this, but a quick Google will show everything needed to know about this alternative.
I also make keto Flaxseed Cinnamon bun muffins sometime and easy go to when prepped (recipe is from The Keto Diet: The complete guide to a high-fat diet, By: Leann Vogel – it has wonderful recipes even if you're not doing Keto!)
Hope this helps 😊!
Plain Greek yogurt
Granola, or oats
Mashed up bananas
This part's obvious, but you can set certain coffee makers to brew on a timer as well.
However, some foods that are commonly used for pre-prepped breakfasts that I would know of off the top of my head would be oatmeal, yogurt, quiche, fruit and berries.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?