Another option would be "overnight oats". I've never tried this, but a quick Google will show everything needed to know about this alternative.
I also make keto Flaxseed Cinnamon bun muffins sometime and easy go to when prepped (recipe is from The Keto Diet: The complete guide to a high-fat diet, By: Leann Vogel – it has wonderful recipes even if you're not doing Keto!)
Hope this helps 😊!
Plain Greek yogurt
Granola, or oats
Mashed up bananas
This part's obvious, but you can set certain coffee makers to brew on a timer as well.
However, some foods that are commonly used for pre-prepped breakfasts that I would know of off the top of my head would be oatmeal, yogurt, quiche, fruit and berries.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?