For lunch I typically eat a sandwich that has a lot of greens and some type of plant based protein source. Or leftovers from last night’s dinner.
For dinner I typically cook and choose from an array of Indian or Thai dishes. It takes somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour depending on what I make.
Snack- Veggies, Guacamole, Hummus, or some Nuts
Lunch- depends if I am home or in work, in work I usualy have some vegetable cream soup (pumpkin/cauliflower/….) or I buy a salad (Caesar..)
Dinner- that is my biggest struggle, lol…
– Roast chicken and veggies
– Chicken and salad
– Chicken stir fry
– Spaghetti bog
– Muesli bars
If I have time I usually make eggs ( mainly because I have chickens but it's also a great source of protein especially as a vegetarian) you can beat the eggs throw some veggies into it ( like spinach or tomatoes or whatever you have) add some salt and pepper ( I love mixing paprika into it ) and fry it. It doesnt take to long. You can also scramble it and have it on toast or boil it which also doesnt take very long. In weekends I like to make pancakes or French toast that does take a little bit longer but its totally worth it
I hope this was helpful 🙂
Funnily enough, the food I cook I don’t really eat. It is never that appetizing after the entire preparation.
Make big batch of soup and freeze in individual portions. Likewise with whole grains. Make my own flour (from groats) and bread; veggie and chicken stocks.
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?