For lunch I typically eat a sandwich that has a lot of greens and some type of plant based protein source. Or leftovers from last night’s dinner.
For dinner I typically cook and choose from an array of Indian or Thai dishes. It takes somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour depending on what I make.
Snack- Veggies, Guacamole, Hummus, or some Nuts
Lunch- depends if I am home or in work, in work I usualy have some vegetable cream soup (pumpkin/cauliflower/….) or I buy a salad (Caesar..)
Dinner- that is my biggest struggle, lol…
– Roast chicken and veggies
– Chicken and salad
– Chicken stir fry
– Spaghetti bog
– Muesli bars
If I have time I usually make eggs ( mainly because I have chickens but it's also a great source of protein especially as a vegetarian) you can beat the eggs throw some veggies into it ( like spinach or tomatoes or whatever you have) add some salt and pepper ( I love mixing paprika into it ) and fry it. It doesnt take to long. You can also scramble it and have it on toast or boil it which also doesnt take very long. In weekends I like to make pancakes or French toast that does take a little bit longer but its totally worth it
I hope this was helpful 🙂
Funnily enough, the food I cook I don’t really eat. It is never that appetizing after the entire preparation.
Make big batch of soup and freeze in individual portions. Likewise with whole grains. Make my own flour (from groats) and bread; veggie and chicken stocks.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?