For lunch I typically eat a sandwich that has a lot of greens and some type of plant based protein source. Or leftovers from last night’s dinner.
For dinner I typically cook and choose from an array of Indian or Thai dishes. It takes somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour depending on what I make.
Snack- Veggies, Guacamole, Hummus, or some Nuts
Lunch- depends if I am home or in work, in work I usualy have some vegetable cream soup (pumpkin/cauliflower/….) or I buy a salad (Caesar..)
Dinner- that is my biggest struggle, lol…
– Roast chicken and veggies
– Chicken and salad
– Chicken stir fry
– Spaghetti bog
– Muesli bars
If I have time I usually make eggs ( mainly because I have chickens but it's also a great source of protein especially as a vegetarian) you can beat the eggs throw some veggies into it ( like spinach or tomatoes or whatever you have) add some salt and pepper ( I love mixing paprika into it ) and fry it. It doesnt take to long. You can also scramble it and have it on toast or boil it which also doesnt take very long. In weekends I like to make pancakes or French toast that does take a little bit longer but its totally worth it
I hope this was helpful 🙂
Funnily enough, the food I cook I don’t really eat. It is never that appetizing after the entire preparation.
Make big batch of soup and freeze in individual portions. Likewise with whole grains. Make my own flour (from groats) and bread; veggie and chicken stocks.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?