- Are there more options of breakfast that are simple and quick?
- What is a “must have” for breakfast?
- When I’m so late for work and want to have breakfast, what would it be the quickest breakfast idea (not fruit or veggies)?
- Do you have any suggestions what flavor of overnight oats should I make tomorrow?
- What’s the best way to pep up simple oatmeal?
Hummus is an absolute life saver for me. High in protein, versatile and delicious. Easy to pair with veggies or crackers or both!
Both of these excuses are based on a lack of preparation. By planning ahead you can deal with sudden lack of motivation or unexpected meetings that make you miss your regular meal times.
So how do you prepare and plan ahead? I like to always carry a water bottle with me, so that when I get thirsty I won't be tempted to buy a soda from the nearest store or cafeteria. Furthermore, it's a good idea to carry with you some fruit or a ready-made sandwich when you know your day is gonna be hectic.
There are many meals that you can prepare in advance for those times when you really don't want to cook anything. Another tip is to make too much food, so that you then can eat leftovers the next day or two. Lasagne or pasta bolognese are excellent options.
But most importantly, you have to find a way that works for you. Maybe it's planning your daily meals a week ahead, or maybe you prefer making your lunch at home in the morning and bring it with you.
I hope you've found this response useful or inspiring.
For lunch, a sandwich made with whole wheat bread, salad, tomatoes, egg or canned tuna, or you can try also with light cheese spread, smoked salmon and avocado
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?