- What is something filling to eat on the go or when you have no time to prepare?
- what is your go-to, quick and easy breakfast that is hearty and nutritious but packed with flavor?
- How much should one eat for breakfast?
- What do you do for a “great” breakfast when you are short on time?
- What kinds of foods are good for breakfast?
Hummus is an absolute life saver for me. High in protein, versatile and delicious. Easy to pair with veggies or crackers or both!
Both of these excuses are based on a lack of preparation. By planning ahead you can deal with sudden lack of motivation or unexpected meetings that make you miss your regular meal times.
So how do you prepare and plan ahead? I like to always carry a water bottle with me, so that when I get thirsty I won't be tempted to buy a soda from the nearest store or cafeteria. Furthermore, it's a good idea to carry with you some fruit or a ready-made sandwich when you know your day is gonna be hectic.
There are many meals that you can prepare in advance for those times when you really don't want to cook anything. Another tip is to make too much food, so that you then can eat leftovers the next day or two. Lasagne or pasta bolognese are excellent options.
But most importantly, you have to find a way that works for you. Maybe it's planning your daily meals a week ahead, or maybe you prefer making your lunch at home in the morning and bring it with you.
I hope you've found this response useful or inspiring.
For lunch, a sandwich made with whole wheat bread, salad, tomatoes, egg or canned tuna, or you can try also with light cheese spread, smoked salmon and avocado
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.