Both of these excuses are based on a lack of preparation. By planning ahead you can deal with sudden lack of motivation or unexpected meetings that make you miss your regular meal times.
So how do you prepare and plan ahead? I like to always carry a water bottle with me, so that when I get thirsty I won't be tempted to buy a soda from the nearest store or cafeteria. Furthermore, it's a good idea to carry with you some fruit or a ready-made sandwich when you know your day is gonna be hectic.
There are many meals that you can prepare in advance for those times when you really don't want to cook anything. Another tip is to make too much food, so that you then can eat leftovers the next day or two. Lasagne or pasta bolognese are excellent options.
But most importantly, you have to find a way that works for you. Maybe it's planning your daily meals a week ahead, or maybe you prefer making your lunch at home in the morning and bring it with you.
I hope you've found this response useful or inspiring.
Hummus is an absolute life saver for me. High in protein, versatile and delicious. Easy to pair with veggies or crackers or both!
For lunch, a sandwich made with whole wheat bread, salad, tomatoes, egg or canned tuna, or you can try also with light cheese spread, smoked salmon and avocado
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?