Oatmeal with fruit like bananas (it can be thinned and blended)
Toast/Bun/or any bread you can warm or toast that has flavor by itself (you can still put toppings )
I usually don't eat or eat any warm (and unfortunately greasy) cheap snack I can get on the way, like meat pies, empanadas, muffins, and others.
Some stores sell very cheap on the go breakfasts. Some are healthy but most are regular. Breakfast burritos (eggs, beans, cheese, meat and cream) are the most filling.
They aren't typically healthy or small but they are quick to get. If you want a homemade healthy quick breakfast while still being warm, have something premade (like oatmeal you only have to heat) or something instant (like oatmeal from a microwavable packet). Or you can have something room temp while just adding a warm drink like tea.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.